If you’re at a tipping point with dishes and also love incredibly delicious food, we’ve got a recipe for you. That’s because these Parmesan chicken stuffed eggplants are a dish without dishes. Cut an eggplant in two and stuff it with parmesan chicken and season it with cheese and loaded taco chips…hoo boy. Trust us, this is a tasty treat.
Check out the full recipe below.
PARMESAN CHICKEN STUFFED EGGPLANT
Yields: 4 Servings | Serving Size: 1 1/2 eggplant half
Calories: 200 | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 6g
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Cut the eggplant in half and scoop out the flesh to create boats.
- heat the olive oil in a frying pan, cook the ground chicken on medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Add in the marinara sauce.
- Fill the eggplant boats with the mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese and crushed chips.
- Bake until eggplant is tender and cheese is melted, about 9-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!