The Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips are officially here and we are here to support them. This is a nice change of pace from the standard dessert recipes we post — these lettuce wraps are a light and delicious meal you can make quickly and they’re a hit with guests and friends alike. Get to dicing and we’ll let you enjoy your new favorite recipe. Steps and ingredients needed below!
QUEST LETTUCE WRAPS
Yields: 2 Servings | Serving Size: 1 wrap
Calories: 256 | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Net Carbs: 5g
Total Carb: 11g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 14-17 mins | Total Time: ~ 32 minutes
- 4 chicken tenders, cut into cubes (8oz)
- 1 bag Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce, rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- handful of cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper OR an airfryer with non-stick spray.
- Place the crushed chips, paprika, garlic powder and salt into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Coat the chicken in olive oil and toss each piece in the chip mixture until completely coated.
- Transfer to the baking sheet or airfryer basket.
- Cook in the oven for 14-17 minutes or the airfryer for 12-14 minutes.
- Assembled tacos with chicken, avocado, diced tomato, onion, cabbage and cilantro.
- Top with your favorite sauce and enjoy!